Staagg.com ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be
processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your
personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any of our websites which shall include without
limitation all subdomains of staagg.com (“the Websites”). This includes information provided at the
time of registering to use the Website(s), subscribing to our service, posting material or
requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have
to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website(s) and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website(s) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data,
weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or
otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating
system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users'
browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie
file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is
transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Website(s) and to deliver a
better and more personalised service.
They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Website(s)
according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to the Website(s).
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your internet browser which allows you
to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access
certain parts of the Website(s). Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will
Where we store your personal data
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and be stored at, a destination outside the
European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who may
work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this
transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain
parts of the Website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not
to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although
we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data
transmitted to the Website(s); any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your
information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website(s) is presented in the most effective manner for you and for
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may
interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal
data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Staagg.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case
personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal
obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Staagg.com, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of
fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will
usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or
if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise
your right to prevent such processing by checking the relevant boxes on the forms we use to collect
your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to websites not covered by this policy. If you follow
a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and
that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any of the personal
data which may be collected from you under these policies by such third parties. Please check these
policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. If use of the data changes, we will have to get consent anyway
using the contact page.
Issue Date: 12th July 2021